We offer you a range of Qualifications
Interested in a Short Course?
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Sage Pastel Accounting
- Customer Service
- Meetings & Minute Taking
- Reception & Switchboard Skills
- Business Writing Skills
- Emotional Intellegence
- Basic Stores & Stock Control
- Public Finance Management Act
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Total Quality Control
- Risk Management
- Recruitment & Selection
- Fundamentals of Selling
- Conflict Management
National And International Accreditation
What is a Learnership?
Learnerships are structured programs combining theory and practical skills within a working environment, by which a learner can obtain a NQF level qualification. Learnerships are the most effective means of compliance with the BEE scorecard, which requires that companies spend 6% of their gross salaries and wages in order to measure the skills development component of the scorecard.
To assure your company gets the maximum benefits from Learnership Training, you need to make use of a reputable and experienced Training Provider such as Academy Training Group (ATG).
Why choose Academy Training Group?
- Academy Training Group offers a variety programmes in an
environment that supports and encourage your learning
- Well-maintained and modern facilities where you can study full time or part time
- Facilitator-lead training and small classes ensure that a great deal of attention is given to each individual
- Student loans are available at leading banks and other organizations
- Credit payment plans are available that suite your budget
- National and International accreditation
- All programmes are in demand, relevant and updated frequently. There is no doubt that this training will enable you to follow your chosen career path and ultimately allow you to reach your goals
- Academy Training Group supports the principles of democracy which grant everybody the right to a better education
- Academy Training Group is registered with the Department of Higher Education, registration certificate number 2010/FE07/045
- Providing leading occupational and skills development courses
- Assistance in meeting BEE needs and compliance