National Certificate: Small Business Financial Management
Online or Face to Face option available
If you are looking to become a Small Business Financial Manager, you will be able to:
- Manage the finances of a small or medium-sized business
- Use basic skills in accounting, reporting, finance and costing
- Read and understand business financial documentation in order to ask bookkeepers the right questions to keep business on track.
Duration: 9 Months
- English Proficiency
- Grade 11, NQF L3 or an equivalent
Programme Type: Full time and Part time
NQF Level: 4
- Auctorial Analysis
- Test Analysis
- Human Resources Assistant
- Small Business Owner
Benefits to study this field:
- Learn how to effectively manage people.
- Become a more effective team player.
- Learn how to budget your business finances.
- Work in a team.
- Good understanding of a Business environment.