National Certificate: Contact Centre Support
Online or Face to Face option available
The qualification is for any individual who are or wish to be involved in the Contact Centre Industry. It also serves as the entry qualification into Contact Centre operations and management. Contact centre’s have become key business tools – integral to the way organizations achieve their business objectives. Contact centre’s are a new industry – there is a need to develop career paths in this field, and it is a high growth industry constantly in need of skilled people.
Duration: 12 Months
- Numeracy at NQF Level 1 or equivalent.
- English (verbal and written communication skills) at NQF Level 1 or equivalent.
- A Second Language (verbal and written communication skills) at NQF Level 1 or equivalent.
- Computer operating skills at NQF Level 2 or equivalent
Programme Type: Full time and Part time
NQF Level: 2
- Supply Chain Management
- Wholesale Warehousing and Storage.
- Call Centre Agent
- Client Service Clerks
Benefits to study this field:
- Your business data developed during training.
- Develop a business plan.
- Will be able to work in your own wholesale and retail operations.