End User Computing
Online or Face to Face option available
The qualification provides a framework for learners to develop skills that will enable them to become competent in End User Computing. It introduces theoretical concepts of End User Computing and requires the application thereof, to develop a range of skills that will enable learners to be better-informed workers in their chosen industry. It provides a balanced learning experience that lays the foundation for access to further education, lifelong learning and to productive employment.
Duration: 1 Year
Admission Requirements: English Proficiency
Programme Type: Full time and Part time
NQF Level: 3
- Database and Systems Administrator
- IT Sales Assistant
- IT Support Technician
- Software and Application Programme
Benefits to study this field:
- You will have a variety of career paths.
- It is a practical study field.
- This study field will always be in demand.
- Communication flow in a business.