ATG offers a variety of tried and tested training courses, led by experts with hands-on commercial experience and highly developed communication skills.
Our courses may be held on-site which means we travel to you, saving you time and travelling expenses.
Choose from one-to-one coaching, small group sessions or a development course for groups or departments.
Our flexible portfolio of training courses delivers practical solutions for all types and sizes of public and private sector clients, including major corporations, SME’s, local councils, government departments, charities and individuals.
This course list below gives details of our most popular courses. If the course you are looking for is not on the list contact the ATG Office for further assistance.
Duration and content of each course will be adapted to meet your objectives.
We will then adjust the level of detail considering the delegates learning and experience.
Our training consultants would be happy to discuss your requirements. We are keen to gain knowledge of the people involved and an understanding of your working practices and the organization’s culture. This helps us to ensure the training relates to individual’s and the company’s needs.
We can meet your development needs in the following areas:
- Supporting senior management in development their organization, introducing change
- Bringing out the best in staff and line managers by helping them acquire appropriate skills and adopt effective process and techniques
- Ensuring individuals and teams reach their full potential and increasing their value to their employer
All our courses are available throughout the year, arranged to suit client’s needs.
Scheduled public training may be seen on our Upcoming Training.
The cost will vary depending on the location and number of sessions we run for you. Prices vary depending on our client’s unique and tailored training needs, thus it is difficult to give a specific price for a course.
A quotation will be drawn-up to fulfil your needs.
List of Short Courses:
ICT - Information Technology
- US 117867 - Managing files in a graphical user interface
- US 116938 - Create and edit documents in Word
- US 116937 - Create and edit spreadsheets
- US 116931 - Use a web browser to search the internet
- US 116945 - Use elctronic mail to send and receive messages
- CCW - Computer Concepts / Windows
- WRD - MS Word
- EXC - MS Excel
- ACS - MS Access
- PPT - MS PowerPoint
- INOT - Internet / Outlook
- KBD - Keyboard Skills
- WRD-A - Advanced word processing
- EXC-A - Advanced spreadsheets
- PPT-A - Advanced presentation
- ACS-A - Advanced databases
- PA12 - Sage Pastel Accouning
- PAY - Sage Pastel Payroll
- COR1 - CorelDraw level 1
- COR2 - CorelDraw level 2
ETDP - Education and Training SETA
- ASM - Assessor SAQA ID: 115753
- FAC - Facilitator SAQA ID: 117871
- MOD - Moderator SAQA ID: 115759
- SDF - Skills Development Facilitator
- CON - Conflict management SAQA ID: 114226
- POL - Policy Development SAQA ID: 230448
- DED - Design and Develop OB assessments SAQA ID: 115755
- ASM COM - Assessor SAQA ID: 115753 and Moderator SAQA ID: 115759
- FAC COM - Facilitator SAQA ID: 117871 and Evaluate Learning SAQA ID: 123397
- 3IN1 COM - Assessor SAQA ID: 115753 and Moderator SAQA ID: 115759 Facilitator SAQA ID: 117871
- COM - Written and Oral Communication SAQA ID 12153 & 8968
- RST - Reception and Switchboard Skills SAQA ID: 13928 & 7790
- TIM - Time Management SAQA ID: 15234
- PMF - Project Management Fundamentals US 120372 & Teams US 120379
- CUL - Display cultural awareness in dealing with customers and colleagues SAQA ID: 7791
- TEM - Work as a project team member SAQA ID: 10135
- ETH - Comply with organisational ethics SAQA ID: 10022
- PER - Achieve personal effectiveness in business environment SAQA ID: 110021
- FRA - Describe and assist in the control of fraud in an office environment SAQA ID: 110026
- STC - Describe and apply the management of stock and fixed assets in a business unit SAQA ID: 13945
- BUD - Apply the budget function in a business unit SAQA ID: 13941
- REP - Present information in report format SAQA ID: 110023
- DIV - Diversity Management SAQA ID: 252043
- MAN - Management Funtions SAQA ID: 14667
- BEH - Professional Behaviour in a Business SAQA ID: 14359
ICB – Institute of Certified Bookkeepers Skills Courses
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Business Law and Administrative Practices
- Essential Business Finance
- Financial Statements
- Human Resource Management and Labour Relations
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Public Accounting Administration
- Business Management
- Computerized Bookkeeping
- ICC - Call Centre Dynamics
- TEC - Telecommunication
- TEM - Telemarketing
- CSR - Customer Service
- EE - Employment Equity
- RM - Research Methodology
- MIN - Minute Taking
- STO - Stock Control
- FNF - Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- SAL - Fundamentals of Selling
- SUP - Supervision
- MSP - MS Project 2010
- PAY1 - Pastel Payroll Basic - Payroll Level 1
- EQ - Emotional Intellegence
- PFMA - Public Finance Management Act
- WOM - Women Empowerment and Gender Practices
- BDG - Personal Budget
- OFA - Office Administration
- ENG1 - English Level 1
- ENG2 - English Level 2
- ENG3 - English Level 3
- ENG4 - English Level 4
- RISK - Risk Management